Old 22-07-2004, 04:09 PM
Kay

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

In article , Laurie
Moseley writes
This is not one of my pet topics, but I can understand that some people will
wish to discuss it. However, why one earth should they do it in a gardening
group? There are so many more meritorious groups that they could disrupt. There
must be a fishing group, for example, where they can have an informed
discussion. That is supposing that an informed discussion is what they want.

I didn't even know they were discussing it - presumably because I kill
crossposts, and you are the first person in the thread not to have cross
posted.

--
Kay