Old 22-07-2004, 05:23 PM

Default Parrots in the garden, again

On 16 Jul 2004 06:20:11 -0700, (Ben) wrote:

Hi all,

I sent a message yesterday regarding Parakeets in London and other
parts of the UK. I received some very helpful responses. As I
mentioned, I am a journalist with the Canadian Broadcasting
Corporation and am doing a radio story on this topic. I would very
much like to speak with anybody who has stories about the parakeets.
The Wraysbury area sounds particularly interesting. If you have any
stories, or have friends who have stories, please let me know, via
email at
I am getting a bit desperate at this
point because I really need a source who can comment from their first
hand experiences with the birds. Any help, or contact information
would be most greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You can say that again, has a parrot taken over your PC?
--
Martin