Old 22-07-2004, 06:02 PM
escapee

Default wowowo

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:03:45 -0400, "Jean B." opined:

Well, some things I thought were odd:

Bush clowning around before the camera (officially) rolled to make
him look stupid.

Bush did look stupid because he is relatively stupid. He's not a president I'm
proud to call my own. He can barely speak without coaching. He uses terms, but
he uses them incorrectly.

Juxtaposition between Bush's golfing and answering some serious
question. So, was he cornered on the golf course?

Bush answered a serious question, then said, "now watch this drive." How or why
a president would go on vacation during an ongoing war is beyond me. He has
taken more vacation time than any other president.

The implication that Bush should not be vacationing. (I don't
know what is the norm for presidents, but I do think they need
time off, maybe even moreso when they are dealing [?!] with
stressful situations.

Not during wartime. Sorry. Bush should not have been vacationing. This was
still not a lie told by Michael Moore. Bush was indeed on vacation for the
entire month of August that year.

Bush's initial reaction when told about the Twin Tower(s). Now,
initially I thought that was perhaps not too bad, given that he
was with those young kids. What was he supposed to do? Jump up
screaming and panic them all? I dunno know about that though.
Seemed laggier than I thought previously.

Bush knew about the first jumbo jet before entering the classroom. He should
have cancelled the classroom and got to a safe place. Immediately removing
himself from that school is what he should have done. I've heard some say he
could have told the children he had to leave because he is the president and he
was called to duty. Then, propose an invitation to all the children to come to
Washington for a tour of the White House.

That being said, I do hope EVERYONE sees this movie, and I am glad
that it will be released ere the election. I will certainly buy it.

Note: I detest Bush and would sooner vote for a barnyard animal!

I actually feel sorry for the man. He's a bumbling idiot and that scares me. I
still don't know any lies Micheal Moore told in any of his films.

Victoria