Old 22-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Rooting hormones

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Franz Heymann" wrote in

message

[...]
How does one know when a gardening chemical has passed its

use-by
date?

Is there such a date with chemicals other than hormones? I'd

have
thought that as long as they were kept dry, uncontaminated, and

at
an
even low temperature most would be stable. Is that a

misconception
in
the case of modern complex products?

Many of the complex organic molecules are not as stable as one

might
wish for. Today I went to see my doctor about a fungicide for my
ears. He gave me a prescription with strict instructions not to

use
it any more by the time it was 2 months old.

I hope you will give me the credit I deserve for my heroic

resistance
to the urge to make a humorous reply at this point.

We're waiting with bated breath. Don't disappoint us {:-)

Franz