Old 22-07-2004, 06:21 PM
David Hill

Default clover in lawn

This argument about the "correct" terminology just goes to show the conflict
of logic and terminology.
The Guide that took over from the old ADAs orange book on
Agricultural/horticultural chemicals is in fast "The UK Pesticide Guide".
I know.......I spent a long time ignoring it and looking for a guide to
herbicides before finally being told that it was all termed as Pesticide, so
if your "Pest " is a bug or a plant then that's the guide to find the
answer.
I wonder why all the fuss, the way things are going in another few years we
will have so little choice that they will all be able to be listed on a
couple of post cards.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries