Old 22-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Karen

Default Russian sage question.

"Jutta Haas" wrote in message e.rogers.com...
i have a similar problem. No growth, no blooms. What gives?

"Bob S." wrote in message
om...
I planted Russian sage as an ornamental last fall. It wintered over
just fine and began new growth in the spring. When it got to about
12-14" tall, the tips curl and die. The bottom portion of the plants
remain green, but the plants haven't grown a bit since. They are
planted in full sun and get "adequate" water. The other plants in the
bed are growing ok. Anyone have any suggestions?

Bob S.

I have to agree with the other poster. If the other plants are fine in
the same flower bed, then it's too rich soil and too much water for
Russian sage.