Old 22-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Coconut husk mounts

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:53:33 GMT, "Orchidguy"
wrote:
for it and mount the orchids I have ready for them ?
heres the orchids to be mounted
Enc. cordigera x Enc. nursery rhyme
Ctna. maui maid "ivory dolls" x Enc belenzsis
Mtssa Howards Dream...or we think thats the name?

Any advice is appreciated....!
Thanks & Good growing
Todd

I don't think it matters - so I will leave the dry or not to the
Southern folk.

As to the plants my understanding of planting in 1/2 a shell is
miniature plants as the planting space is the size of a fist.
All these plants (I think) would rapidly outgrow the space.
Howard's dream when it gets good care is a 8-10" pot size. Enc.
cordigera x Enc. nursery rhyme - Enc. cordigera when I seen it
growing is a big plant. Ctna like to be in big clumps at least a
6" pot if not larger. Is there space in your cocoanut for these
plants to grow?
SuE