Old 22-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Bob Koerber

Default Fish feeding

2pods wrote:

It's OK, I'm in Scotland :-)

I was wondering 'cos they didn't seem interested in the food at all.
Maybe still stressed ?

Peter
"how" wrote in message

"2pods" wrote in message

Hi,

Where did you say you lived? Make sure they are legal to possess.
following quoted from http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/hydcirc.html
begin quote

Snip

I have never seen my grass carp come up to feed on the catfish food.
They seem to hang out around the iris clumps and feed on the algae and
moss. Maybe if you toss a piece of lettuce or some peas your grass carp
might get interested.

Bob

--
!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html