Old 22-07-2004, 07:39 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default snail update

Wait.... wait.... I'll say it, I can get away with it, she has to see me
sometimes.... heck, I just may ride my bike over this evening:

PROZAC! K30, PROZAC! ;o) ~ jan

On 18 Jul 2004 01:12:40 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

We pulled out the pump and while there were snail
shells in the basket there were not any in the old
pump or in the piping. Thank goodness!!

So a new pump is in.
Water hyacinths back in the filter.
Waterfall running.
Lots of smooshed snails on the bottom of
the pond.
Bought four pretty koi and put them in
and this morning I saw one wrastling with a
land snail that had fallen in the pond. I think
they are going to do a bang up job of desnailing
the pond.

On the other hand.... the curse of the ivy is still
with us.
We killed it all and have been remodeling the beds
where it had taken over. Today DH went out to work
on one of the beds and went INSANE. He pulled out
all the timbers and stair steps spread dirt hither
and thither and now I've got loose dirt everywhere
covering every possible way in and out of the house
and the band is loading and unloading four times
in the next two days
and this takes about 25 trips out of the house
each time they take the stuff out and 25 trips when
they bring the stuff back in the middle of the night
through all this loose dirt and they are doing
this twice and I'm NOT happy.

kathy :-(