Old 22-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Pam Gibbs

Default Eggs, Fish and Frogs

"Ka30P" wrote in message
The distinguishing characteristic is the ridge that starts at the back of

the
eye. Bullfrog - it curves around the eardrum, greenfrog - it runs down the
back.

Thanks! I have been reading and I think it's a green frog. Your description
tells me just what to look for. Now, if he'll just cooperate! My cats are
going to be absolutely fascinated at the sight of me with with a flashlight
crawling around the pond tonight.. And the neighbors....well it''s been a
calm summer anyway... they need something new to talk about..