Old 22-07-2004, 09:05 PM
sophie

Default Fantailed goldfish

In message , puddleduck
writes

hi everyone can i put my 2 fantailed goldfish in my aquarium tank at a
temperature of 22 with my neon tetras, blackmoors, swordtail,
plectimuos cat fish, and some other that i dont know what they are. at
the minute the fantail's are in a goldwater tank.

goldfish will tolerate a wide range of temperatures and I think 22 is
well within that rang. But there are other issues - aside from
compatibility (your goldfish might well eat the neons when they get
bigger; someone else needs to advise you about the rest...) I think you
might have problems with bioload - goldfish need a lot of space. 10 US
gallons per goldfish is the usual recommendation.
--
sophie