Old 22-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Shaping and Pruning Juniperus Chinensis

Bernie: Try not to be so black and white in your approach to
bonsai knowledge. There is good information to be obtained in
bonsai books. And it is usually fairly well organized and with
photos and illustrations. Of course, there is poor information to
be found in bonsai books.
You can also find appallingly poor information in this
forum ... along with excellent advice. My point is that if you
want good bonsai information and education, you need to diversify
your approach. Learn from the list, of course, but don't ignore
books, clubs and other resources.
Alan Walker