Old 23-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Martin

Default Photo's of The National Summer Show

Karry

That's your choice.

But remember that some of us are interested in roses and like to be kept
informed. I know I do and obviously many on this newsgroup do as well
judging by the increased traffic to Bexrose web site and the number of
enquires I recieve.

As for the photos that have just been posted, I think they are some of the
best to show what is required of a rose exhibit. And, so do the people that
have asked for copies and further information. Judge for yourself at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose , and then give an informed
opinion.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Zericall" wrote in message
I don't know. You spend so much time trying to get people to go to
your website, that I generally ignore all your pleas to go to your
website now.

Karry

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:16:03 +0000 (UTC), "Martin"
wrote:

Just added to Bexrose web site at:-

http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose
pictures from This summer's National Rose Show.

I think that some of these exhibits are quite outstanding, what do you
think?

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose Webmaster