Old 23-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Lady Blacksword

Default Photo's of The National Summer Show

After such a boring succession of scrolling to see if you actually said
anything I've decided not to bother reading your posts.

Murri

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
Thanks for the support.

Regards

Martin Double

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
I think it looks fine............And I also think fussing over an

apostrophe
is really stupid and petty.
Murri

"Martin" wrote in message
Thanks for the feedback, I'll consider these points during the

next
update.

But what did you think of the Photo's themselves?

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Martin" wrote in message
Just added to Bexrose web site at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose
pictures from This summer's National Rose Show.

I think that some of these exhibits are quite outstanding,

what do
you
think?

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose Webmaster

I think you should get that apostrophe out of "photo's", and

double
check
every single apostrophe on your web site, in case kids are

looking at

After such a succession of top postings, this thread has now lost all
semblance of logical connectivity.

Franz