Old 23-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Photo's of The National Summer Show

OK. Good job. I clicked the button. The photos are technically very adept,
but where's the scent??? Who designed that web site? :-)

I may regret this, but I might help you with your editing. How much stuff
are you talking about, and how often?
-Doug

"Martin" wrote in message
Doug

You will be pleased to hear that I have deleted the apostrophe from the
photos buttons.

Spelling and grammar are not one of my strong points, being a little word
blind as I am. My current editor for spelling and grammar in MS Word and
FrontPage but they are not idiot proof of course! I have actually been
looking for someone to act as editor to the stuff I keep churning out,
without success so far, any takers?

Thanks again for the feedback.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Since the "New Photo's" button is so annoying due to the apostrophe, I

chose
not to click it.

"Martin" wrote in message
Thanks for the feedback, I'll consider these points during the next

update.

But what did you think of the Photo's themselves?

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Martin" wrote in message
Just added to Bexrose web site at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose
pictures from This summer's National Rose Show.

I think that some of these exhibits are quite outstanding, what do

you
think?

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose Webmaster

I think you should get that apostrophe out of "photo's", and double

check
every single apostrophe on your web site, in case kids are looking

at
it.