Old 23-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Douglas

Default Moving Astilbe

"Douglas" wrote in message

Investigation,:_
I have copied this page from my "Sent file". I sent it this post on

the
13th of the 7th month but it
doesn't seem to be getting published in my uk.rec.gardening page when I
download afterwards.
One or two others have also gone astray, yet they are on my Sent list
Can anyone say what the problem is?. Does anyone else suffer from

it?.
Anyone know how to cure it?.

Doug - I am not sure quite what your problem is (server problem
perhaps?) but I now have three copies of your original posting
including this one - one dated 13th and two dated 19th.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Reply To address is spam trap

*********
Thank you, Sally!.
Your comment is helpful, because it tells me that my original post is

being
sent out and being received out there, but its appearance back on my

screen
is dodgy. All are appearing on my Sent list, though, so the Sending is
working OK.
It's a problem that when I connect again later, my own message sometimes
doesn't appear. I am beginning to think that in the first instance when I
connect to Send a message sometimes it closes down straight away and I get
the notice "No Connection".
I have a suspicion that the Americans are coming on line and the system is
getting grid-locked. I'll work on that, I'll Send at a time when they are
in bed and see what happens.
Thank you for your fruitful help.

Test, Please ignore
Friday 08-35hrs-23rd Feb 04.
About 02-00hrs Stateside.
Connecting and downloading approx every hour for return copy delay time..
Doug.