Old 23-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Douglas

Default Moving Astilbe

"Douglas" wrote in message

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:50:13 +0100, "Douglas"
wrote:

snip
With respect Ma-am,:
All the large cultivars, like smaller trees for instance, (not

giant
Canadian pines! - tee=hee!) can be moved using the correct

techniques.
However we are discussing a relatively smallish plant.
It is not advisable to move it when blooming but you can if it is
necessary.
snip
Investigation,:_
I have copied this page from my "Sent file". I sent it this post

on
the
13th of the 7th month but it
doesn't seem to be getting published in my uk.rec.gardening page when

download afterwards.
One or two others have also gone astray, yet they are on my Sent list
Can anyone say what the problem is?. Does anyone else suffer from

it?.
Anyone know how to cure it?.

Doug - I am not sure quite what your problem is (server problem
perhaps?) but I now have three copies of your original posting
including this one - one dated 13th and two dated 19th.

*************

Please ignore this Test.
09-50hrs, Friday, 23rd july 2004.
Investigation re. return of my own post to my station.
Doug.

*********
Test successful. Both messages returned almost immediately.
Therefore congestion of the system, probably by Stateside users could be
causing interference with the return of some of my return posts. Which
probably explains why sometimes after connecting, it closed down immediately
with the message, 'No connection'
So I will send only when they are snoring in bed.
I thank Sal for her kindness, and everyone for their forbearance and help in
this frustrating matter.
Doug.
********