Old 23-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default wowowo

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
Whoa..........Excuse me here, but what in the hell does this

discussion
have
to do with gardening??!!

New to Usenet? Feel compelled to read every single post? Need a

newsreader
that can mark and delete off-topic posts? Don't know how to use a

killfile.
I sure someone can help.

Ms. Blacksword is using Outlook Express. It's simple enough for her to NOT
expand message threads, and NOT look at what she doesn't want to read.
Therefore, she has chosen to complain, just for sport.

Exactly. I probably only read half the topics posted on any newsgroup, but
I don't feel compelled to bully people about stuff that doesn't interest me.