Old 23-07-2004, 04:03 PM

Default Best time to zap bindweed

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:17:32 +0200, wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:04:58 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Each to his/her own technique......
I prefer to just use the glyphosate at its recommended strength and
patiently wait for it to do its job. Admittedly 2 applicationa are
sometimes necessary, spaced by about a fortnight.

Whilst we were on holiday the local authority sprayed the pavements
with something, as a result the Horse's Tails are no more - except in
our garden.

[1] I was sure the local Green Left Party had decided that there would
be no further spraying of pavements, except by dumb animals.

Correction: Mares Tails :-)
--
Martin