Old 23-07-2004, 10:08 PM
jklewis

Default [IBC] Shaping and Pruning Juniperus Chinensis

In future I will forego the books and ask myquestions from my friends
here.

Well, I wouln't go THAT far. Books are good. The list is "good" too, but there are people with a WIDE range of experience here, and people who live all over the world. You need to get your advice from several sources, weigh it, and use what seems to be
the best. Try to find a local bonsai club, then latch onto one of the more experienced members.

jim lewis - Tallahassee, FL (from N.C.)

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++