Old 24-07-2004, 12:02 AM
The Flying Hamster

Default Fruit tree problems

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 03:18:23 GMT, Warwick wrote:
In article et,
says...

We planted some young apple and pear trees during the winter which
until recently were doing very well. However recently the leaves have
been showing signs of problems.

[..lots of good stuff..]
In the first couple of years stock with a smaller root sytem is less
able o fight off these infections and should recover with a little help.

Great, thanks for all that. I think I probably owe you some liquid
product created from the fruits of the other apple tree

--
The Flying Hamster
http://www.korenwolf.net/