Old 24-07-2004, 01:02 AM

Default Mystery Plants Need Identification

Well Kelly - not sure about the first plant, but I believe your vine
is a trumpet vine - when mature enough it will produce long orange
"trumpet -shaped' blooms! The hummingbirds love it - beware - as yo have already
discovered - it is a fast grower and will attach itself to almost
anything - I have one that has climbed approx. 20feet or so up a nearby pine tree! You
can control it by constantly trimming it so it doesn't "run away"!!! If I can get a
picture of it, I will send you a shot of my trumpet vine! Also - it sends runners
underground - you will see more of this plant popping up in surrounding areas!!
Good Luck!
Jean

Kelly Garner wrote:

If anyone can identify these mystery plants (one a weed, one hopefully not a weed),
I would be grateful!

Play along at home! Grab your friends!

http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly/garden/mystery.html

Many thanks,
KJ
--
---
"A photograph is neither taken nor seized by force. It offers itself up. It is