Old 24-07-2004, 06:05 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Fumigate and Fertilize

In a message dated 7/23/2004 11:53:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Kitsune,
Thank you very much for your reply, but I guess these tinny worms are a
little more resistant than ants. As a matter of fact, they appear when I water
the tree and it seems that they don't have any problems with swimming (even
more, I guess they like it), but you never know. I am going to try your advice
during the weekend and I will let you know the results.

"Saludos", Roberto

This may have been said, but the little worms are the larva of fungus
gnats. This condition is a sure sign of over watering and poor soil drainage.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislik of Whitefish, Montana, Chase Rosade of New Hope,
PA, and Ben Oki of California.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++