Old 24-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Martin

Default Photo's of The National Summer Show

Stephen

Thanks for the feedback, my wife and I are delighted that you enjoyed
Valerie Margaret, as this is a rose that I have bred (out of Sunderland
Supreme x Seedling) and named after my wife.

Your hint is useful, I have been bothered with file uploading times and have
been trying to minimise this. I have reduced photo file sizes as much as
possible, and for the National Show photos I split the photos into three
pages rather than one. After loading the picture for the first time any
subsequent loading will be much quicker.
I'll look into your suggestion to try and make further improvements.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - ebmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Stephen Howard" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:05:00 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:
snip

After such a succession of top postings, this thread has now lost all
semblance of logical connectivity.

In which case - why bother quoting a ( badly formatted ) large part of
it, thus adding to your confused state?

Not only that, but none of your six posts ( thus far - nigh on a
quarter of the thread ) have anything to do with the OP.
In other words - you're in the way.

As regards the photos - lovely!
Keepsake was particularly inspiring, but my favourite has to be
Valerie Margaret.
I'd dearly love to field a profusion of roses in my garden, but I'm
afraid all they do is end up feeding the deer.
Mind you - I did manage to get one single rose bloom this year ( aside
from the climber up the front of the house )...which lasted for two
days before it was scoffed.

A small hint for the photos page - with so many images on one page it
can be helpful to display them as clickable thumbnails, which greatly
speeds loading of the page.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk