Old 24-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Stephen Howard

Default Attacked by sticky willy!

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:07:31 GMT, (Sally
Thompson) wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:13:21 +0100, Stephen Howard
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:41:49 GMT, "Zipadee Doodar"
wrote:

Pulling out some past their best Feverfew plants, when a long length of
sticky willy wrapped itself around my arm and hurt like hell. Had to call
wife to extricate me from it, and now my arm is in a heck of a mess. On
investigating, i have found this weed lurking all over my flower beds. Any
suggestions as to how to eradicate it?

Sticky Willy? Not heard that one before. Cleavers?

Yes - also goose grass.

Aha. Thanks.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk