Old 24-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Kevin

Default [IBC] black pines

If I am following the notes correctly, most on this board are advocating
removing part of the current years new growth for ramification, and in
Michael's case thinning needles prior to partially cutting back candles?

Most things I have read suggest removing the current years growth completely
except in the fall.

Kevin.