Old 24-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Phil L

Default For Phil L

Janet Baraclough.. wrote:
:: The message
:: from "Phil L" contains these words:
::
:: ...if
::: everyone just posted wherever and however they felt like, threads
::: would be unreadable.
::
:: This group has survived many failed attempts to make it
:: unreadable.Tactics used include the personal targetting of
:: respected longterm gardening contributors with dishonest attempts
:: to discredit them in various ways; attempts to disrupt threads and
:: confuse newbies to usenet; and the posting of meaningless
:: random-junk messages.

Which is how I came to post here in the first place - to inform the
crossposting trolls and those in this group who continually reply to them,
to cut the newsgroup names from the headers.

Btw, what a lot of random-junk messages
:: appear in your posting history.

I presume you are referring to the sporge attacks in
free.uk.internet.blueyonder.poor.service?
These are all from a Trowbridge user if you check the IP address, my IP
address is Knowsley - about 250 miles away (HTH)
::
:: Anyone for a game of snap?

You don't need to get your knickers in a twist - I posted some useful
information to help someone out, David jumped in and informed me that I must
have a small garden ! -when I corrected him, he spat his dummy out and then
you jumped on the bandwagon...I am here to help and maybe learn something
about gardening, so you can go and play out your Miss Marple investigations
somewhere else, If my regular group was free of the crossposted kak that
originates and is propogated from here, then maybe I could visit that
occasionally.