Old 25-07-2004, 02:02 AM
TQ

Default Whitefly

wrote in message
| In article ,
| TQ wrote:
|
| Works just fine for me, however it can take more than one
| application and it/s best to get them under control when they
| first appear and not wait for an infestation to develop.
|
| If it actually is working for you, you must not have much of a
| whitefly infestation. A couple of summers ago I was applying it
| daily with little success.

WF can be tough to control, especially if you don/t want to use harsh chems.

Like I said, I-soap works best if you apply the treatment before an
infestation develops. At the first sign of WF, I spray, then spray again in
a few days, and again a few days later.

It might help to slightly increase the concentration of the I-soap so as to
get a better coating. The spray must coat the upper and lower surfaces of
the leaves and stems. It also has to be put on 'thick' to the point where
it drips from the leaves.

--
TQ