Old 25-07-2004, 02:02 AM
TQ

Default extreme tomatoe vines

If you prune the vines, you/ll lose your last-season crop!

What you can do is construct a teepee over the cage and tie the vines to it.
I lash three, 8-foot poles (oak or maple saplings from my woodlot) together
with twine over the cages. It/s a quick, easy, and cheap solution, although
it/s best to do before the vines overrun the confines of the cage.

--
TQ

om...