Old 25-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Default snail update

Karen,

At my mom and dad's house my mother planted a Mock
Orange at the end of one of the long lateral lines and
it was beautiful. Unfortunately, it seems to have lost
favor in landscapes today, which is a shame. It was so
beautiful and on warm summer evenings sitting out on
the back patio with the Mock Orange about 100 feet away
it would fill the evening atmosphere with a
intoxicating fragrance that lent peace to the entire
scene washing away any troubles or problems that had
picked at you through the day.

Find a good fertilizer and give it some feedings, you
too will be blessed.

Tom L.L.
---------------------------------------
Karen Mullen wrote:
In article ,
EROSPAM (Ka30P) writes:

On the other hand.... the curse of the ivy is still
with us.
We killed it all and have been remodeling the beds
where it had taken over.

oh can I identify with that. when I bot this house the previous owner did NO
yard work and the ivy spread along the chain link fence and was pulling it
down. it took my and my blessed neighbor all summer the first year to get that
D**M stuff from in and around and thru the fence. also discovered after
removing the stuff that it had almost choked and killed a mock orange. it made
a comeback this summer and oh did it smell so sweet.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html