Old 01-02-2003, 05:20 AM
Nedra

Default Will I regret not having a skimmer?

Now that's an idea I haven't thought of ... Vitamin
Enhanced Koi Food. Hmmm - I usually
get Sho Koi or something similar. Your temps
sound really good. I wont be feeding my guys
and gals until the water warms up to 55 and stays
there. Have no idea when that will be .. Where
are you located??

Nedra in Missouri

"jammer" wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:50:54 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

Fringe, I know exactly what you mean about the
Jacuzzi heater. Pond water is at 34 degrees F.
It was a horribly cold January! Glad to see
February happen.
Our air temps are supposed to be 50 degrees
tomorrow. I don't know when I've so looked
forward to spring.

I checked the temp of the jacuzzi today. 44 degrees. I suspect the
pond is about the same. Some time next month i will get some vitamin
inhanced GF food for thier first spring.

jammer