Old 25-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Franz Heymann

Default OXFORD BUILDERS BACK OUT of animal research laboratory at Oxford. HOORAY another one bites the d

"Jack Harrison" wrote in message
.. .

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
A hearty well done to Animal Aid and co for their efforts in

educating
people on the abuse of animals.

So I take it if you need medical treatment that involves drugs, you

will
refuse on the basis that life saving drugs might have been tested on
animals?

Do you ever take medication of any sort? If so, then the word

"hypocrisy"
spring to mind.

You forgot to include the use of pigs in the deverlopment of radiation
treatment of cancer, and a variety of animals for various heart
surgical techniques. So the OP had better not ever contract cancer or
a heart problem if he wishes to be true to his "principles", if I may
call them that.

Franz