Old 25-07-2004, 08:06 PM
JennyC

Default Buckingham Palace Garden

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:00:57 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

Did anyone else Gardeners World on Friday?

They had a special with Month Don (my hero!) about the Palace gardens. I'd

never
realised they were so extensive !!
Good old Beeb - another excellent program

Jenny

It was an excellent program. I sat entranced. Well done Monty (my
hero too!). It really brought the place alive and the background
music was good too. Can lend the video if requested but not for a
couple of weeks as a friend is due back from hols and will want to see
it. Can anyone make a copy? Pity they don't repeat. (or do they on
one of the extra channels that I don't have?)
GQT was from there too a few weeks ago. Bet they didn't let you in
Jenny! No *S* words allowed in the Palace!
Pam in Bristol

You are probably right Pam :~))
And it was a good job the cameras were not rolling at GW Live when I told Monty
that I found him so much better than AlanT !!!!! The film crew were rolling
about laughing but luckily NOT filming, or I'd never get into any other garden
show again!

Jenny