Old 25-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Phil L

Default Wanted Clematis.Vince.Denny in the UK

chris wrote:
:: I paid my biannual visit to Helmsley Walled Garden over the weekend
:: and noticed a new VERY nice clematis C.Vince Denny.
::
:: It was growing on an obalisk in the centre of the garden. After a
:: quick chat with the clematis man (very nice chap) I came away
:: determined to buy one.
::
:: Its still very new and my local centre (Beamish) deosnt have any.
::
:: Does anyone know of a supplier who actually has them in stock now
:: and sells them at a fair price.
::
::
:: Chris
::
:: Will post images of the one soon as its very different form almost
:: anythig else I have in my garden (got about 20 types).

After an extensive search, it seems that they are not readily available,
even the Helmsley walled garden shop doesn't have them....there is one place
though:

http://www.thorncroft.co.uk/Thorncro...tica_Group.htm
has them at £11.50 - ready next week....