Old 25-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Oz

Default OXFORD BUILDERS BACK OUT of animal research laboratory at Oxford. HOORAY another one bites the d

Jack Harrison writes
So isn't that exactly what humans are doing by experiments with animals? We
need/want to look after our own survival and the occasion arises when our
prey is just that - prey in the sense that killing these other animals helps
us stay alive longer.

A quite astonishing amount of drugs are used on pets. I forget the exact
figures but something like 15% of antibiotics are used for 'companion
animals'. I guess this is because they live mush shorter lives than
humans so several will reach old age, and need drugs, to each human.

--
Oz

BTOPENWORLD address about to cease. DEMON address no longer in use.
Use

still functions.