Old 26-07-2004, 03:06 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] sudden increase of leaf loss of our fukien tree

In a message dated 7/25/2004 9:26:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I have another question, if I may. I'd like to buy a bonsai for my
wife as a birthday present.

Our suggestion, buy her a book on Bonsai instead, you can usually find
a fair selection of books at Barne's and Noble, etc.
Our buy a pot and maybe soil online, and then buy a plant at the local
nursery or Wal Mart. I have nice dwarf Bougainvillea called Pink Pixie that
I bought for $8 at Lowes.
Then put the three together using the book.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislik of Whitefish, Montana, Chase Rosade of New Hope,
PA, and Ben Oki of California.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++