Old 26-07-2004, 04:02 AM
news.verizon.net

Default Coffee Grounds--TOO MUCH??? nearly short story

I'd like to do nothing as you say... but I'm the same kind who'll tuck my
tomatoes back into their cages 8x per day!

I was hoping to get something out of this crop this year. Some of the 2ft
tall plants are now starting to tassel so it doesn't look good, not out of
the whorl yet but still visibly protruding. I've even shut off the drip in
that section to see if it was too wet & if the stickiness/muckiness dries up
abit.

"Pat Kiewicz" wrote in message
news.verizon.net said:

I added bonemeal too.

You think I should turn the drip off to that section for a few days & see

if
everything dries out, and just foliar feed when necessary for a while,
trying not to saturate the bed? Maybe just rely on rain for a week or

two?

Sometimes doing nothing is the wisest course. 8^)

(attributed to Don Marti)