Old 01-02-2003, 05:44 AM
jammer

Default Will I regret not having a skimmer?

On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 05:20:37 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

Now that's an idea I haven't thought of ... Vitamin
Enhanced Koi Food. Hmmm - I usually
get Sho Koi or something similar. Your temps
sound really good. I wont be feeding my guys
and gals until the water warms up to 55 and stays
there. Have no idea when that will be .. Where
are you located??

I am in north central Texas. I don't know if there is such a thing as
vitamin enhanced GF food, i am just thinking they will be hungry and
since they are months old they could maybe use a good start. I don't
expect to be able to hand train them, but i sure would enjoy having
pet fish instead of just skeeter eaters.

jammer