Old 26-07-2004, 10:06 AM
Oxymel of Squill

Default Water Feature

I don't think plastic will rot away, at least until you're sick of the
otters. Does the water prattle over their bodies? If not you can paint them
with yogurt and all the algae and mosses that make things look aged will
grow over them.

"Kevin" wrote in message
Hi

Away to do a bit of a tidy up in the front garden. Going to be putting in

small water feature.

Have decided on one with a couple of otters on it.

Question is, do I pay £75 for one made of what appears to be plastic, or

pay
~£300 for a concrete one???

Anyone got any first hand experience of whether the plastic ones stand up

the test of time?

Cheers for any info

Kevin

---