Old 26-07-2004, 11:05 AM
Stephen Howard

Default Attacked by sticky willy!

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:39:11 +0100, Klara wrote:

Does anyone know whether it's edible? - because our dog absolutely loves
it, especially, of course, when it's young, but she even chews for hours
on the older plants. Is it medicinal in any way?

Could it be that it was called Goose Grass because geese are fond of
it?

As far as I know, it lies in the gastronomic vacuum that is 'edible -
but uninteresting'. A bit like Ground Elder.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk