Old 26-07-2004, 10:02 PM
David Soukal

Default [IBC] sudden increase of leaf loss of our fukien tree

Thanks for the tip. We did find this place on the Internet but,
unfortunatelly, they are out of bonsai now. We could only order a
plant for the next year.

It would be nice trip though! I'll definitelly go there.

Thanks!

David

(Alan Walker) wrote in message news:000201c472b3$c09ddc60$6101a8c0@Alan...
If you live in upstate NY, then I recommend that you try to visit
Bill Valavanis' International Bonsai Arboretum in Rochester
suburb, West Henrietta. You can get directions and other
information at his web site:
http://www.internationalbonsai.com/index.html
Alan Walker