Old 26-07-2004, 11:03 PM
news

Default OXFORD BUILDERS BACK OUT of animal research laboratory at Oxford. HOORAY another one bites the d

In message , Franz Heymann
writes

By the way, your sig characterises you as a snotty nosed undergraddy.

[Spotty's ridiculous x-posts removed]

The snotty nose/**** in people's tent view is pretty accurate. I'm not
sure he's even mature enough to have taken A levels yet though. He's a
pain in the arse cross poster that likes nothing more than to disrupt
what people do - because he can; he has no understanding of the idea of
responsibilities going with rights; he's an armchair anarchist that
wouldn't know anarchism if it bit him on his soon to drop balls... etc.

But he's alright in his place - its just that they haven't dug it yet.

Yes, I've come across him elsewhere - and being as how this isn't a
flame group, I apologise to urglers for this transgression. He's going
back in the kill file that his other "group" activities have made his
own.

--
regards andyw