Old 27-07-2004, 03:02 AM

Default Bush intel?

hummm... I got a step sister went to school in Madison Wisconsin, hot bed of
activism. She was not politically involved actually, but said she stood in an alley
and threw a brick into a demonstration to get things going. Yes, she is addled.
something of the same sort happened in Tienamin square in China. rabble rousers
attacked, burned and killed some of the troops including burning tanks. that is one
of the really big triggers of what happened after that. I heard this first hand from
people who were in China visiting their son who was a student there. There are
assholes and idiots everywhere, people with their own agenda or no agenda but like
"excitement". Ingrid

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

wrote:

I didnt see any of it, and I went to school with vets. How much of this did you
actually see in NY?

-snip-

Just as a datapoint-- I came home from Vietnam in July of 1970 to
rural upstate New York.

I was *never* disrespected, and was even thanked a few times. I also
drank for free for 30 days until I reported to first North Carolina,
then Virginia---- Nobody ever gave me shit about my service.

Maybe because I was a pretty lean mean 6'3"--- maybe I just never ran
into any idjits. There were a couple VVAW guys in the barracks in
VA. We all worked together during the week & went our separate ways
on the weekends.

Jim

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/