Old 27-07-2004, 03:17 AM
Phisherman

Default Deer driving me nuts

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:04:04 -0400, John Bachman
wrote:

First they got my blueberries, then they got my raspberries. Now they
are into the vegetable garden. I will not have to be concerned with
my tomato plants getting too tall, nor will I have too many peppers,
beans, butternut and cukes.

Any good remedies before the peaches and pears begin to ripen?

TIA

John

Deer love peaches and apples. I've seen them stand on their back legs
to reach the fruit. Try applications of products such as "Deer Away"
or "Deer Scram." They work, but you need to re-apply them from time
to time. One of the ingredients is cow blood.