Old 27-07-2004, 05:04 AM
Warren

Default Bush intel?

Larry Blanchard wrote:

It's really simple. Every time a politician takes a stand on an

issue,
he ****es off some voters. The solution is not to take a stand on
anything you can avoid.

How true.

There is virtually nothing that either candidate can say or do between
now and November to gain additional votes. All they can do is loose
votes. "I was supporting X, but then I found out Y, but there's still no
way I'm voting for Z."

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Books for the Pacific Northwest gardener:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/nwgardener/index.html