Old 27-07-2004, 05:22 AM
Perry Templeton

Default Coffee grounds--upon what?

You would have done well to know our friend to help you with your house.
The fellow who was shot at Jazz Fest was our very good friend. He lived
around the block from us, and we shared interests in old cajun carpentry.
Perry

"Zemedelec" wrote in message
Where are you? Your weather description sounds like you are in my back
yard. I'm in Houma.

Very close. I live on Louisiana Ave. in NO. Old house with very few
"alterations" (and lots of repairs to be done) and a good sized

subtropical
garden which is mostly my doing. But the weather here has been awful for

couple of weeks--the only time I go out to tend to it, slathered with

Backwoods
Out! and fully clothed in long sleeves and pants, is before 9 or after 5.
zemedelec