Old 27-07-2004, 05:22 AM
junkyardcat

Default Crossandra..It shot me!

Ok...call me crazy, but my Crossandra plant was shooting me the other day! I
was watering the garden, and I kept hearing click, click, pop, pop, etc. I
started feeling stuff hitting me and thought it was probably grasshoppers.
Wrong! Something hit me in the face, and I looked down at the plant and it
was shooting seeds at me! Is this a normal occurance among Crossandra
plants? Do they shoot out seeds when parts are done flowering in order to
plant themselves and make new plants? Or is this just a freak thing? It sure
shocked me...made me laugh after I got over the shock though

Anybody else had this happen?

Angie