Old 27-07-2004, 05:30 AM
Bill R

Default Indiana -- tree question

Volfie wrote:
"Bill R" wrote

We have the same problem in my area and it is due mainly to
the Cicada invasion we had in May and June. If you look at
this page http://members.iglou.com/brosen/cpage6.htm from my
web site (the last picture) you will see the damage that the
female Cicadas did to many trees. This damage made the
branches weak and many of them died or broke. Fear not,
mother nature will take care of the problem and by next
summer you won't notice the problem.

Thanks, Bill, great photos! Want one of my Scottish Deerhound about to
gobble up a cicada?

Giselle (that's how *I* got rid of them -- fed them to the dogs

Yes, I would love to see that. And if anyone else has any
good Cicada pictures I would love to see them too.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden flowers visit