Old 27-07-2004, 11:02 AM
madgardener

Default Ever Helpfull Store People

ok, can you describe it to me? I have all kinds (man am I surprised Cereiod
hasn't jumped into this with both hob-nail boots on to stomp on yer remarks!
gbseg) If it was at the store, it would depend on the store you were at
and where you are located. I am still amazed at the selection of cacti and
succulents available at Wally world.......20 years ago it was much more
difficult to find unusual specimens of them.

Give me a description and I'll do my best in identifying it for you.
madgardener whose many assorted pots of cacti and succulents are happy out
in the summer climate on the deck and various spots where they wound up this
year.

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
"Charles" wrote in message
I was at a local store today, checking out and noticed another
customer had a distinctive plant. I asked her what it was, she said
she didn't know, that it was a succulent 0of some kind. I then asked
the clerk, who said she didn't know, but she knew who would know. She
took it to the expert who told us that it was a succulent.

I guess if I want one I can just search for succulent on google and
there it will be.

--

- Charles
-