Old 27-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Tim Challenger

Default scorpions in Sheerness

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:26:13 +0100, Victoria Clare wrote:

Tim Challenger wrote in
:

... when it's warm. I once found three apparently dead lizards on
the path standing like statues one frosty morning. To my surprise,
when I picked one up, it jerked like a mechanical toy.

I doubt if a cat would be terribly interested in something that moved
as much as a stick.

Sticks 'jerk like a mechanical toy' where you come from, do they ?

Only when I pick them up. I'd have thought most cats would have ignored an
object "standing like statues" on the ground and concentrate on something
that was moving.

--
Tim C.